The LeaderShape Institute® is a six day leadership experience that challenges participants to lead with integrity™ while working towards a vision grounded in their deepest values. Participants explore not only what they want to do, but who they want to be. The week is intended to produce a breakthrough in the leadership capacity of participants — benefiting them individually, as well as their respective communities and the organizations they will go on to lead and serve in the future.
The LeaderShape Institute® features six extensive days of community building and personal leadership training. Each day is designed to target a specific area of development:
- Day One: “Building Community”
- Day Two: “The Value of One, the Power of All”
- Day Three: “Challenging What Is, Looking to What Could Be”
- Day Four: “Bringing Vision to Reality”
- Day Five: “Living and Leading with Integrity”
- Day Six: “Staying in Action”
For more information, please contact the Weppner Center for LEAD and Service-Learning at (561) 297-3607 or email email@example.com.