To the University Community:
Facilities Management /Engineering & Utilities will be conducting power shutdowns to replace feeders 5 & 6 located in Building 5, Central Energy Plant. The power outage is scheduled for Saturday, May 22 at 3 a.m. Power will be reinstated no later than 6 a.m. on Saturday, May 22.
The affected buildings are as follows:
• New Housing Dorm (Atlantic Park Towers #111)
• 8W(SS) Student Health Services
• 31(UN) Complex including the Dining Hall
• 11,11A(FH,FW) Athletic Field House Pool & West
• 36(EG) Engineering West
• 38(GY) Arena
• 46(SH) Student Housing Services
• 67(AC) Tom Oxley Athletic Center
• 70(IR) Indian River Towers – Commons Bldg.
• 80(SU) Student Support Services Facility
• 89(HP) Heritage Park Towers – Community Bldg.
• 92(GP) Glades Park Towers
• 97(CU) Culture and Society
FAU Engineering & Utilities staff will be onsite throughout the shutdown. For further questions, contact Patrick Cheung at email@example.com.